Sunday, October 19, 2008

True Story...

...7:25 am, Ruby quietly walks into my bedroom & whispers, "Momma, it's me, Ruby, can I come in pwease?"

"Yes Ruby, just be quiet please as Uncle Will is still asleep on the couch, ok?"

Ruby enters & climbs up onto my bed & snuggles next to me.

"Momma," she places her hands on either side of my face and kisses my forehead, "I wuv you wiff much wuv..."

Me: (melting) Aww sweetie, I love YOU with much love, too!

Ruby: "Momma, do I haf morning breaff?"

Me: (giggling) "I dunno, do you?"

Ruby: (breathing heavily in my general direction) "Smeww it Momma, DO I?"

Me: (laughing now) "Yes Ruby, I think you do have morning breath. How about Momma? Do I have morning breath too?"

Ruby: (sniffing my mouth) "EWWWWW! MOMMA! GO BRUSH YOUR TEEF WITE NOW! THAT'S GWOSSSS!"

LMFAO

GOOD TIMES!

Oh, and my computer is fixed & back & in BETTER SHAPE than it's ever been, THANKS TO MY BROTHER ADAM! THANK YOU BRO, YOU ROCK! Now we just need to win game 7 tonight & all will be right with my world! ;)

No comments: