Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Post of 2009...

...and I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted anything. Well, it wasn't without full warning that's for sure. Anyhoo, a lot has been going on, mainly life. I'm crazy busy with bookmyblog.com, we've got over 20 families on our waiting list that grows by the day... lord help me to get through them all!! Ruby's doing great, back to preschool & loving every minute of it. Also, she takes gymnastics every thursday & adores that as well! Still not interested in swimming but eh, that'll come. With a pool in our back yard it's only a matter of time. Now, seeing as how it's been so long I know none of you care about the words, per say, no, I know that all you people want are PICTURES! *smile* So I say, give the people what they want!

Lois, this post's for YOU!

















6 comments:

Phyllis said...

OMG!!! Ruby has grown up-- how old is she now...16??? Geez......

Amy, you look FABULOUS!!!!! How are you feeling?? Give your blog a 'weight loss update', please??

All the best to you and Ruby in 2009!!

kitchu said...

loved the words, LOVED the pics :O) that last shot of ruby is the bomb.

Amy said...

Hey Phyllis... ok, official weight loss to date? I've officially lost more weight than I currently weigh.

Lost: 168 lbs
Current Weight: 165 lbs.

Yes, it's INSANE and sometimes hard to wrap my head around because I continue to lose although, as of late, I've held the 165 for a little over two weeks now... so we'll see. Perhaps I've reached a resting zone for a while? Not sure, but I'll keep you posted!

;)

kitchu said...

time 4 an update!! :) how are you guys?

Phyllis said...

Geez-- I miss Ruby pics!!! I'm off to add you as a FB friend, K??

OziMum said...

:) OK... It's 22 JUNE 2009!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!

Prob. out enjoying beautiful sunshine, hey?!!

We're all good - I'm just scrappin' these days - see us at
www.scrappy-bug.blogspot.com