Sunday, November 09, 2008

It's 5:47am...

...& I'm WIDE AWAKE!

Ok, so clearly those of you who still read my blog have noticed that I don't post nearly as much as I used to, if at all these days it seems.
Two things:

1. I'm just busy with living my life that I honestly don't think of ever stopping what I'm doing to go & blog about it...

and

2. I don't know as I want to continue Ruby's blog anymore. Honestly... it's been a good run, but let's face it, Ruby's older now & her & I do so much together that I don't pay the attention or respect to this blog that it not only deserves, but once had.

I think that maybe as of Nov 20th (our 3 year Got'cha Anniversary) I may close the blog.

Honestly, unless there's a huge outpouring of more than 50% of my readers, I kinda doubt I'll change my mind.

Thoughts...?

-Amy

(WHO SHOULD BE SOUND F'N ASLEEP RIGHT NOW BUT DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL, I AM MORE WIDE AWAKE THAN ANY PERSON SHOULD EVER BE AFTER HAVING BEEN UP & FUNCTIONAL FOR OVER 22 HRS...)

13 comments:

Mar said...

I will be sad to see you go, but understand.

Maybe just a monthly Ruby picture update if you decide to end the blog?

Thank you for sharing your girl with us while we continue to wait for ours.

Michelle said...

Well, I would hate to see you leave but if you do I hope you leave the archives up. Since we're back in better touch, I know I'll have lots of Amy and Ruby love in my life so that's good. :)

Diana said...

I would hate to see you go as I enjoy reading about Ruby and watching your weight loss journey.

Kalina926 said...

Most people don't blog as often as you have in the past. I think you are blogging at a much more normal rate now.

I think if you close it, you'll regret it later.

I also think this is an easier place to post pictures of Ruby for you rather than having to e-mail them to friends and family.

Elyssium Earth said...

Supportive but Shattered.

Elyssium Earth said...

There's 10 people on it right now according to Feedjit??? 10 ppl. Need my Amy crack. Just post when you wanna. Don't close it. PWWEASE.

Special K said...

I still check in. Just post sometimes with cute Ruby pics and stories. Oh and let us see how skinny you're getting. :)

But if not...we understand.
Just don't forget to drop by my blog in about 2 years when I finally get my referral. LOL!

Cindy and Co. said...

I understand as I am having a hard time keeping up with mine. But if you do shut it down just put me on the e-mail list for updates please???? I wanna see Ruby get big while you get small....

Phyllis said...

Awww... Amy, I'd hate to see ya go-- but I do understand. I try to check in every now and again to see how Ruby's doing, and watch you become renewed with your weight loss. I agree-- can we have a monthly post maybe to keep your fans happy!! :)

JoAnn in NJ said...

Hey Amy,
I think it's great that you're living life and having a great time rather than blogging!

Keep the blog open and post monthly...we all want to see how fabulous life is for you!

taty said...

we in zürich will be sad as well...

Elyssium Earth said...

Dude, "this is how you remind me of what I really am" and f@#k knows I need reminding..........................

my3 kids said...

Oh Amy I would hate to see you and Ruby go too....but I understand too. Hugs girl!