Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"All By Self!"


Tonight, we went to a work sponsored cookout
for family members of Ruby's 'Nanna T'.
As you can see, there was face painting!


Ruby, in addition to getting her hands AND cheeks painted,
decided that it was time to take matters into her own hands...


...and without warning,
proudly proclaimed "BEAR'S TURN!"
and grabbed the paint brush from out of the woman's hands
& immediately demanded 'RED!' to which the woman complied.
(after asking me if it was ok, which I said it was...)


Then she said "BLUE!"
and voila' got blue & got busy painting.



Our friend Bear has never looked more handsome or more filthy in all his life.

Just before taking these pictures, I asked her, "Ruby, what happened to Bear?"
She looked at me & said "Ruby paint a face all by self!"
Yes baby, you did paint Bear's face all by yourself, good job!

God bless my little artist!

I'm tellin' ya, these are good times.

3 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Adorable pics both posts. Man she is really growing up. Don't you love the "all by self" phase?

Beverly

my3 kids said...

Ruby, Bear looks beautiful...great job painting a face on him:) your too cute!

Hugs Janice and family from Canada:)

Alyson and Ford said...

She is so adorable. So glad to see how happy you are!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06