Saturday, June 09, 2007

"So Much..."

...so tonight, as often happens, miss Ruby requested some 'snuggle time' with her Momma.
It's the usual for
A. wanting to snuggle
and
B. trying to avoid bedtime.
LOL
It's cute, I let it slide, plus I adore snuggling.

So, one time, probably about a week ago, when she asked
'Snuggle Momma?',
I replied with,
'You know what Ruby, that's a great idea, let's go wrap up in a snuggle.'
Don't ask, it's just what I said.

So, from then on in, my daughter NOW calls snuggling with me,
'Snuggle a wrap, Momma!'

As if that wasn't cute enough, behold my gift from my daughter this evening:

Ruby: 'Snuggle a wrap, momma?'
Me: You got it baby, let's snuggle a wrap!
*minutes after snuggling up all warm & toasty under the covers of Momma's bed*
(oh trust me, that's a blog for another day...)
the following conversation takes place:

Me: *big squeezy hug* I love you Ruby.

Ruby: *looking up at me and smiling* "So much." she said, then squeezed my hand with hers.

Are you kidding me?
The hell with the lottery, I've already won & my prize talks!
She just told me 'SO MUCH!'
You got it baby, so so SO so much, you'll never know!

hehehehe
Man, life is good.
*teary smile*

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Nope, you can't get much better than that!! :)

Hugs