Sunday, June 03, 2007

We're On A Roll Here People!!!


You'll all please notice that in EVERY ENTRY, it's with her Auntie Kristen that she finds success in pottying. With Momma or Nannie? Not so much...

But Auntie Kristen?
If I listen outside the door, I can hear plain as day, the following conversation:

Ruby: Kristen sit on potty?
Kristen: Yes Ruby, are you going to sit on your potty too?
Ruby: "YES!"
*sitting*

Kristen: Ruby, I went potty, did you hear it?
Ruby: Uh, listen! I hear it!
Kristen: Can Ruby go potty now?
Ruby: I see it?
*peeking in the big girl potty at what success looks like*

Ruby: YEAH! KRISTEN DO A POOP!
Kristen: *laughing* Yes Ruby, I went potty, now it's your turn, is it coming?
Ruby: Shhh wait for it... is coming!
Kristen: You can do it Ruby, push!

*pushing noises, enough to make you split your pants laughing it's so damn cute!*

Ruby: Listen! Listen! Wait for it!
Kristen: Is it coming Ruby?
Ruby: LOOK!

*potty full of pee pee*

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
both of them start screaming and I hear Ruby say:
"HIGH FIVE KRISTEN!"

hehehe

Hell, if it works, I'll make Kristen breakfast & coffee EVERY DAY UNTIL MY KID IS IN BIG GIRL PANTS!
(she's currently in pull up's but still mostly uses them as diapers, but you gotta start somewhere, right?)

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PEE PEE ON THE POTTY!
PEE PEE ON THE POTTY!
MOMMA LOVES AUNTIE KRISTEN!
MOMMA LOVES AUNTIE KRISTEN!

Life
Is
Good.

*big cheezy smile*

3 comments:

Capt. Kai XIII said...

...it's gotta be a girl thing.

Roar

Kricket said...

Congrats to Ruby!!!

my youngest is 4 1/2 and is still fighting us on this potty business. She is fully trained and has dry nights every night but during the day she doesn't care enough to use the toilet. Honestly she just doesn't care. *sigh* It mad frustrating. I'm glad Ruby is having success even if it's coming from an auntie, success is success. May it be permanent! happy day!

MB said...

I found that if I left Taylor in pull ups she used them like diapers so I started putting her in big girl panties and after that she used the potty and now she sits on the big girl potty.

Michelle