Friday, October 05, 2007

The Sweet Agony Of Defeat...

...I used to think that watching the REDSOX kick ass
was the best feeling in the world...
...AND DON'T GET ME WRONG, it still makes my socks go up & down,
-HOWEVER-
Tonight, I'm gonna go on record & say that rather than watch the start of the SOX game,
I opted to stick around to watch the YANKEES LOSE to the Indians in extra innings!
That moment I knew the yanks lost, I jumped up OFF my couch & screamed so loud I'm shocked I didn't wake up miss Cheeks!
Who could walk away from a scene like that!?
Besides, knowing that my SOX were already up in the 2nd?
I had all night to enjoy my boys play some ball...
...it's a rather enjoyable sensation to see the spankees get spanked.
*wickedpissahevilgrin*



Yup, I'm one happy camper.
hehehehe
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO


No comments: