Tuesday, October 02, 2007

We Interrupt This Blog...

...to bring you this very special announcement:

Starting today, at 8:45am,
I HAVE A JOB!
*superBIGcheezyGRIN*

That's right, I got the part time job at the local YMCA
in their babysitting room.

Ruby gets to come with me, lots of kids come & go throughout the day,
so there will be a nice turnover, never opportunity to get bored,
AND
Ruby gets to work on her socialization with ALL of them,
hopefully ALL DIFFERENT AGES!

(she's just psyched cuz she went with me for the interview
&
saw that they had a slammin' kitchen set,
that's all she's talked about since!)

We'll be home after 2pm, so wish us luck & I'll have a post work report upon arriving home!
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
I HAVE A JOB!
I get to say things like,
"sorry, can't tomorrow, gotta work!"
=)
hehehehehe

CIAO!

10 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

Congrats on the job!!

~Carla

RamblingMother said...

Congrats! I know how hard it is to be without.

Beverly

Kris said...

WoooooHooooo!! Congrats on your new job. Even better, you get to take Ruby Roo with you.

Love Ya, Cuz...
Kris

Cindy and Co. said...

Congrats!!!What a win win situation for you both!You can't turn down a job with a slammin kitchen set!!! Have a great first day!

OziMum said...

Yay!!! Fantastic news!!! I think it is sooo awesome that you get to spend all day with Ruby... and get paid for it!!!

Lisa and Tate said...

Great news!!! Good luck and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, me again....did I say how HAPPY I am for you!!!!

WoOt, WoOt, WoOt!!!

((hugs))

munchkinsmom said...

Yaaahoooooooo!! Good luck and maybe part time turns into full time.

Calico Sky said...

That is WONDERFUL news!!!! I am so pleased for you.
Thank you for your email - which I just read - I had over 500 in the end!!!
I will email you back later
K