Thursday, July 17, 2008

Chocolate Brown is the new BLACK!



...I seriously spent over 7 hours tonight in my colorist's chair at the salon saying 'goodbye' to BLACK hair (tired of the white hairs making the all too regular appearance with a BLACK back drop... pissed me off!) and hello to CHOCOLATE BROWN!
I know, not that much of a difference just yet, but over time, as my body morph's into something new, so will my hair color as I intend to eventually have several pretty shades of brown all mixed in so that the white hairs won't know WHAT the hell to do!

(one can only hope...)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!! I love it and it goes well with your, ahem, new glasses :)

my3 kids said...

amy you look awesome....thanks for sharing. Hey did you get my email about your number etc. I want to return your call girl! We leave at 5 am in the morning for a vacation and will be away almost 2 weeks but wanted to touch base with you. Anyway, maybe once I am back home we can connect????? Your looking awesome!!

Cindy and Co. said...

Wow...snappy!!! I like a lot. And it does look good with....ya know what I'm not going to mention them....lol. But I am digging the color.

JoAnn in NJ said...

Amy!
You look so very pretty! Congrats on your new body and hair!

All the best!