Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm home...

...I'm swollen, I'm sore, I can barely finish my protein shake as just about half way through it I feel stuffed, but it's all good. Just took a nice long hot shower & plan to follow through with that date I made with my pain meds & my couch.
Ruby was very happy to see Momma, slightly freaked out by all the 'spots' on Momma's tummy, (there were 7 of them), and is still playing downstairs with her Nannie while Momma gets a bit of rest. Thank you ALL for keeping me in your thoughts & prayers.
Clearly, you were heard...

*hugs*

-Amy (aka: the soon to be, incredible shrinking woman...)

9 comments:

Phyllis said...

Glad to hear you are back home! Take it easy and I wish you a speedy recovery!!

Anne said...

Glad you are home! Feel better fast... and congrats!

Lois said...

Keep up the good work and great Amytude. You help lighten up the world.

Love, Lois

Becky said...

Glad you are home! Wishing you a speedy recovery....

my3 kids said...

Amy glad things went well and you are home recovering. I can't wait to see some recent pictures of you girl. Hugs

Michelle said...

Welcome home, mama! I hope all goes well and you are feeling great soon. Much love from us!

Mar said...

Glad to hear everything went well. Can't wait to see updated pictues.

RamblingMother said...

Glad to know you are home!!

Cindy and Co. said...

Happy your home...get better soon but not to soon for Ruby toonly be half rotten...lol.