Friday, September 12, 2008

CAN YOU EVEN?!@#$%^&^%$#@!>?

I honestly look at this picture & don't remember when I was so sad that I let myself get this way. I know it happened, obviously, but HOLY CHRIST!



I'm now down 125 lbs & am LOVING LIFE as a HEALTHY MOMMA!



It's funny, I go out now & wherever I am, I find myself looking at the bigger women I may come across & secretly thanking God that I will NEVER be like them again. Ever.

It's awful, I know, because I WAS ONE OF THEM! I just remember how sad & lonely & defeated I felt... and fat jokes are NEVER OK, even now at my svelt size 14 (& still dropping) I REFUSE to crack a fat joke, beause I remember how much I hated them.

I may be happy to NOT be big anymore but that doesn't mean I will ever forget what it's like to walk in those shoes... because that's impossible.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!

-Amy

No comments: