Saturday, September 27, 2008

Still Alive...

...been crazy busy with BMB orders & have a deadline to meet! (cross your fingers!)
Hope all is well with everyone & I promise, as soon as I get these two books perfectly organized & shipped off to our publishers, I will return with lots to share & PICTURES! (Cuz, let's face it, it's all you people want anyways, right?) hehehe

*BIG GROUP HUG*

-Amy & Ruby Cate

ps. Any of you have Skype? Sign up (it's free!) and get ONLINE, and say HI! Ruby & I LOVE chatting LIVE with people... surprise us! ;)

4 comments:

kitchu said...

glad to hear you're still among the living :O)

Elyssium Earth said...

Lovin the skype Amy Bug. You ARE REAL, and just as magic in real time. Sarah Kate says love to Rubes with a BIG HEART.

Michelle said...

Hey girl, so glad things are going well! I'll Skype you sometime soon...I miss ya. :)

Cindy and Co. said...

Glad to hear all is well and BMB is taking off!!!! I was really hoping we hadn't heard anything cause of one of the hotties in the last post...lol.