Sunday, September 07, 2008

Three Years Ago Today...

...not only was my beautiful little girl turning 1 year old in China, but I received the most amazing phone call that changed my life forever! My referral call came & shortly thereafter, three little photos of the most stunning little girl popped up on my computer screen & I knew my life would never be the same! I WAS A MOM! HERE WAS MY SWEET LITTLE GIRL, HAND PICKED FOR ME BY GOD HIMSELF, I have never breathed the same since.
Here it was, my little girl's special day and I'M THE ONE RECEIVING THE BEST PRESENT EVER! Thank you Ruby, thank you for brightening up my world more than any rainbow ever could... how happy I am to call myself your Momma. *BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS*

Love,

-Mom

In honor of this special occasion & before the droves of relatives & friends descend upon this house for cupcakes & ice cream & festivities, I think it only fitting to share the following pictures to commemorate this fantabulous day! HAVE A GREAT RUBY'S BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!






























10 comments:

Phyllis said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Ruby!! You are a very lucky little lady to have such a special Mama who loves you so much!! Enjoy the day, Amy!! I don't think it's possible for Ruby to get any more beautiful!! Thanks for sharing your lives with us!!

RamblingMother said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!! Love the pics. She looks like she is getting very very tall.

Anne said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! Can't believe what a big girl you are becoming... Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Elyssium Earth said...

Hap Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Miss Rubes. May the sun always shine on you little lady xxx

Cindy and Co. said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!!!!! Hope it was as wonderful as you!!!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday sweet girl! And happy referral day, Mama!

MB said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Ruby!!

Hope you had plenty of cake and ice cream!!!

my3 kids said...

Sending you big birthday hugs and kisses all the way from Canada. Hope you had a fun day..you are growing so fast Ruby and what a lovely girl you are:) Hugs to you and mommy xoxo

Tulukaghogamiut said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ruby! Happy Referral Day Ms. Amy! That's a sweet series of pics.

Thea

Calico Sky said...

Happy (belated) 4th Birthday Ruby!!

Wow, she has grown up so much!!