Thursday, September 11, 2008

An Interview With My Daughter...

1. What is something Momma always says to you?
I wuv you...

2. What makes Momma happy?
A hug, a Ruby hug & kisses!

3. What makes Momma sad?
Uh, not be nice, I'm sad cuz you are sad & I beat you every time at my games!

4. How does Momma make you laugh?
Momma pways a game, that one just makes me laugh!

5. What was Momma like as a child?
Uh, Ruby Cate! Momma was just wike Ruby Cate!

6. How old is Momma?
Momma, you know it, how old are you?

7. How tall is Momma?
Tall! (clearly, she may need glasses very soon...)

8. What is Momma's favorite thing to do?
Snuggle wiff my Ruby Roo!

9. What does Momma do when you're not around?
Uh, around? Momma's sad when Ruby not here!

10. What is Momma really good at?
Not pee pee'ing in her pants!

11. What is Momma not very good at?
Uh... NUFFING! Momma can do anyfing!

12. What does Momma do at work?
She work at a kids room! WIFF ME!

13. What is Momma's favorite food?
Chicken Vegetable Soup! It's chicken vegetable soup! Momma wuvs it!

14. What makes you proud of Momma?
Not Pee Pee'ing in your pants!

15. What do you Momma do together?
Help Ruby ride her bike!

16. How are Ruby & Momma different?
Taller & Bigger... Tall & small. I'm small & you are tall!

17. How do you know that Momma loves you?
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses. Love Momma so much to have a Bear!

Ruby, I love you baby...
Hugs & kisses Momma, wet's do hugs & kisses wite now!


Nuff said.

No comments: