Friday, March 02, 2007

Baby Tom-Tom...

...just left my house for the last time
as he & his parents are headed home to Italy tomorrow.

It was only a temporary position, I knew this...
...but I had hoped it was going to be longer than three weeks.

Sadly, it wasn't.

I guess it's back to the old drawing board as they say.

Please keep us in your prayers,
Ruby's still fighting off a nasty cold,
(complete with fevers & faucet snot)
& I am just feeling the strain
from knowing what it means to be looking
for yet another family to nanny for.

Not impossible by any stretch of the imagination,
but certainly 'work' in & of itself...

Can I just say, out loud...

"I'm tired."



1 comment:

Samantha said...

I feel your pain! I was let go from my job yesterday after 8 years! A month before referral! I am unsuitable now! Probably because they knew I was going on Maternity Leave. The good news is I can collect and Temp so it is probably a blessing in disguise! Boy is it scary though! We will both be OK! We have the excitement of new opportunites!Right!?