Monday, July 23, 2007

"Just Like Ruby!!!"

My kid is BEYOND THRILLED about my short hair, it's really funny!

Every day she looks at me after I've washed it & she wants to brush it, all the while saying;
"Momma hair just like RUBY!"

Then, she'll hold the mirror up for me to see her excellent work, & say;
"Momma pretty just like RUBY!"

Then, when I suggest we take a picture together, she'll run & get me a matching bow & say;
"Momma get a red bow, just like RUBY!"



hehehehe

And since I've been asked by a few of you to show the finished new short locks from the front, voila'.



*DISCLAIMER: Nobody asked for makeup or actually DOING my hair, so just letting it air dry naturally & taking my pic 'sans' makeup, best do for now. ;)
God bless naturally wavy hair!
*smile*

2 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Looks lovely :)

Unknown said...

Looks great Amy!

Carrie