Friday, July 20, 2007

*POOPIT* Continued...

...ok, so just now after having posted that last lovely story for you all to enjoy,
Ruby walked up to me & said, "Momma, Ruby Poopit..."
Meaning, she's got a poop in her pull up.
(still no big girl pants, but patiently working on it day by day)

I take her by the hand and we head into her room to change her & as she's laying there she looks up at me & said:
"Momma, brown beans come out! Beans have a POOPIT!"
(brown beans= Boston baked beans which we had last night with dinner)

I laughed & said:
"Yes Ruby, that's right... brown beans make you have gas & poop."

To which she replied: "Not carrots Momma, just brown beans come out!"

Again, after a good laugh, I said:
"Ruby, carrots come out too, all food that you eat goes in & comes out, ok?"

She thought about that for a second & then said:
"Momma, Beans are fast, not like carrots."


LMFAO I don't know when I've laughed this much before breakfast!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Being a mother to a toddler is always fun,
but being Ruby's mother is just GOOD TIMES!

*smile*

1 comment:

Lisa said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA LMAO!!! Priceless