Friday, July 20, 2007

You just can't be stealthy with a toddler...

...so Ruby & I are laying in bed this morning, all snuggled up in a wrap,
(my favorite thing to do)
and my cell phone rang. It was my friend Jen. So we're chatting & it's first thing in the morning & I was attempting to multitask...
listening & stretching, right?

WRONG!

Oh no, not JUST a stretch but, said stretch turned into a slight morning 'gas' that I hadn't anticipated. Ok, that's life, no biggie, everyone farts but it was a quiet one...
Jen probably didn't even hear it.

Ruby: *GASP!* "MOMMA POOPIT!"
Me: *HORRIFIED!* Ruby!!!!!
Ruby: *gigling* "MOMMA POOPIT! MOMMA POOPIT!"

Needless to say Jen's my best friend & isn't a stranger to things like this, we both had a good chuckle & got on with our conversation...

...'NOTE TO SELF': Never be on the phone first thing in the am with anyone OTHER than best friends & family so as to avoid uncomfortable embarrassing situations!

OY VEY!

No comments: