Sunday, July 15, 2007

**WARNING!!**

THE FOLLOWING LINK COULD POTENTIALLY MAKE YOU FEEL NAUSEOUS!

http://www.myspace.com/antiadoption

(I know it did me...)

So sad that IGNORANCE is still ALIVE & WELL
when the calender says 2007.
Does anyone else out there have a calender that has BC on it?
Have I missed the boat?

I was so enraged when I stumbled across this page this morning!
I was searching for MYSPACE BACKROUND LAYOUTS that SUPPORT & WELCOME adoption,
and that garbage reared it's ugly head.

I need a minute.
I honestly couldn't think of how to put together a proper sentence to tell this woman just exactly what I thought of her page, so I came here to you all & vented.

It's what I do best.
I am just sitting here with my jaw in my lap.

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL SO IGNORANT IN THIS DAY & AGE?
Makes me want to cry.

No comments: