Wednesday, June 04, 2008

" I Feel PRETTY... Oh So...


...SHITTY!

(Sleep study last night...)
Nuff said?
UGH!

No, really though, it was NOT FUN trying to sleep with all those wires & tape and GLUE and GARBAGE all over my body, EVEN IN MY HAIR! And when I say all over, I MEAN ALL OVER!
(haven't been groped that much since high school!)

Anyhoo, so the only bright side was that I had time to myself to read.

I flew through the first 4 chapters & then I heard 'ok Amy, lights out...'

UGH, IT WAS JUST GETTING TO THE GOOD SCHTUFF!!!!

Seriously, it was an impulse buy cuz of the COVER, and I SHOULD have known better, but it's SO already headed down the path of 'SOFT CORN!'... (and by Corn, we're all aware that I mean P*rn!)... not that I wasn't enjoying it, on the contrary, HELLOOOOOOOO GOOD BOOK!, but it's just that, you can't really mix over an hour's worth of touching by a complete stranger, getting wired LITERALLY to lots of electrical shiat & then reading soft Corn, ya know? But hey, my ins footed the bill so I'm gonna chalk it up to a not so shabby date where I didn't have to put out at ALL and got to bring my soft corn home with me! hehehe

Only down side, (other than the wires) was that last night was the FIRST NIGHT in OVER THREE YEARS that I was apart from Ruby.

THAT.
WAS.
HARD!

I missed her so much & it seems she missed me too because the report I got from my mom was that she took forever to fall asleep & then was up at 5am.

5AM?@%#$%^#$%^
She NEVER gets up that early for me, EVER!

MY POOR MOTHER!

Anyhoo... Ruby's actually pretty sick (temp yesterday of 103.1 and this morning of 103.5) needless to say we're on our way to the doctors for an 11am apt.
So far since being home I've managed to give her a tepid bath, give her a dose of her tylenol, got her to drink a whole sippy of water, her multivitamin, also got her to eat most of 2 fried eggs & some of a piece of toast and a few sips of her milk.

Seeing as how she barely ate a thing yesterday, I'd say this is a good sign despite her raging fever... more to come on both Ruby's status & (when I get them) the results of my fabulous sleep study...NOT!)

1 comment:

Cindy and Co. said...

God how do you sleep with people watching???? And I probably would have bought that book too...let me know if it's any good...lol. Like I won't have looked it up in 15-20 minutes. God Bless Amazon dot com.