Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Want A Sandwich..."

...while sitting here at the computer (7:48am Thurs morning)
and as miss Ruby is curled up in her overstuffed pink chair watching Curious George,
I asked her the following:

"Ruby, would you like some breakfast?"

Her reply?

(see title to this post)

HA!

I asked:
"What kind of sandwich?"

her reply?

"Want peanut butter sandwich..."

Me: "A Sandwich? You sure?"

Ruby: "Yes."

Me: "Why a sandwich?"

Ruby: "Want a sandwich just like George."

I turn around & our friend Curious George is having & enjoying a FISH sandwich,
thus, Ruby's reasoning for the peanut butter sandwich. LOL

Me: "Ruby, George is having a fish sandwich, do you want a FISH sandwich too?"

Ruby: "NO! Want a peanut butter and a jam sandwich."

There you have it. So much for toast and tea for my girl,
today? We're apparently having SANDWICHES with our tea. LOL

hehehehehe

I just LOVE her SO MUCH!

Happy Breakfast everyone, no matter WHAT you enjoy!

1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

She's got gooood taste, I'm partial to a sandwhich for my brekky aswell! Yesterday, I had a salmon, avocado, cucumber and spinach sandwhich for brekky!