Thursday, January 17, 2008

Vick's, Chick Drugs & The Color GREEN!


This little number packs a PUNCH but MAN does it clear the sinuses!
After our visit to the doctor today,
we learned that since the Vick's was successful last night on her chest,
that perhaps this was the better alternative than to slather it on her & around her nostrils.
I couldn't agree more... and truth be told, I am SO breathing easier as I sit here & type this!
Already set it up on my nightstand & have it running so that when it's time for bed,
the room is ready & waiting!

Also, completely unrelated but I have to share...

I don't know WHEN this happened, but OH IT DID!
My whole life, I've never once had to worry about 'female' issues every month.
It came, it went, with little to no fanfare, end of story.
(almost ended that sentence with PERIOD, but figured that was too cheezy, evenfor ME!)
hehehe
*wink*

SO, that having been said... as of late,
(late meaning within the last few months or so)
Now when I am feeling like a woman each month,
It's more like a woman who's just been mugged by a thug brandishing a sledgehammer,
who chose to hit my lower back with the accuracy of a sharpshooter & then left for dead!
Good times, right?

NOT!
But,
it is what it is,
and I have discovered something that I am now
IN
LOVE
WITH
&
need to have in this house at
ALL
TIMES!

Allow me to introduce you to my new little friend...

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO
THEY SHOULD CALL THIS SHIT PAIN BE GONE,
CUZ THAT'S WHAT IT DOES!

PAIN?
BE GONE!


*grin*
Now not only am I flying high off Vick's Vapor FUMES,
but I'm officially an advocate for CHICK DRUGS!
ROCK ON!

Now if I could just manage to gently wake my sleeping girl up...
(fell asleep on the ride home from Target)
Dinner is ready & I know she's going to be ravenous when she finally does wake up.
But not only is dinner ready but I also don't want her sleeping so much that she then refuses to go to sleep for me tonight. She gave up her naps more than six months ago, completely.
So, now, when she falls asleep like this, I KNOW she isn't feeling good.
Perhaps the aroma of the pasta & broccoli is lost
due to the overwhelming fact that my house is beyond overcome with the scent of VICK'S!

hehehe

Oh, and one last little tidbit...
Miss Ruby scored herself a pair of THESE while at her beloved Target...


...to say that she is excited would be an understatement.
I so love that her favorite color is GREEN!
*smile*

1 comment:

Pug Mama said...

have you tried the Shower Soothers? They are tablets you put on the shower floor, then turn the shower on to hot water - fills the whole shower up with eucalyptus/menthol vapors???
ohhhhhhhh, good stuff.
I always put my kids in a hot shower with one of those bad boys and it really helps them clear up.
good stuff.