Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Toddler Speak Vs. Toddler 'CODE'... (BONUS #11)

*NOTE* Toddler Speak #10 is NOT in any way
related to Toddler Code #10.
Speak is speak & Code is just code...
neither are related other than they were the first ten I could think
of off the top of my head.
Which would then bring us to Mommy Brain,
but that is another post altogether.
*sigh*

TODDLER SPEAK

Care to wager a guess, or two?
(*my favorites)

1. cowapiller
2. pitcha
3. chicken
4. aminals
5. pink
6. haffa
7. pwease
8. vians
9. skech askech
*10. fribbsie

BONUS:
# 11: Amerigerah

Seriously,
I know I'll be just the teeniest bit sad the day she realizes
how to properly say these words...

Toddler speak is SO DAMN CUTE!

Now, on to new things the adults in my life are now
saying (much due to my insistence)
in lieu of their naughty counterparts:

TODDLER CODE

1. spit
2. truck
3. trucker
4. jeepers crow
5. gosh darn
6. oh my gosh/golly
7. silly talk
8. spex
9. spexual
*10. gosh darn trucking trucker

*note that the adult toddler code #10 has only ever had to be used once, thank GOODNESS!

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

lets see
1. catapillar
2. picture or pitcher
3. kitchen
4. animals
5. pick???
6. have to
7. please
8. vans???
9. etch-a-sketch
10. I would say frisbee but is it related to Toddler Code #10?

Glenys says amamals for animals. and all of her ps are fs. so it is fweeze or surfrize or flay(play)

Cindy and Co. said...

2 is picture no doubt..we are talking about the, second only to mine, most photographed child in the world (Salsa twins close behind.)8 is maybe finds or friends? 10 I'll agree w/ frisbee and 11 would have to be America. Toddler code I got straight up...use some of them myself except 1 has become "sword" instead of S word and we use fudge instead of trucker as Daddy is one. A trucker not a fudger. Well most days...lol. But my fave in our house right now for Toddler speak is Chirafracter. She loves mine and actually gets "adjusted" when she goes in with me. Doc Vance is a total family man and loves that she comes in to "get my back cracked too" So funny about it, she has free run of his office and loves the "Super duper bouncy balls" in the excercise room.