Saturday, December 08, 2007

Faster Than A Falling Ornament...

...taller than a Christmas tree?
Huh?@%#$%
Ok, so I'm NOT seeing things;

Here's our

First Year

& here's our

Second Year

& yes, this was seriously just taken

Tonight:

My kid's as tall as our tree.
(when the hell did THAT happen?!)
*sigh*

We did have a blast decorating the tree though.
Even made a few new ornaments prior to decorating.
(I sculpt with Scupley polymer clay)
And here are the newest additions to our box-O-ornaments:

Ruby requested this little guy,
"Momma wanna make a ice skating bear wif'a green sweata an'a hat too!"
Ask baby & ye shall receive!


This one I felt like making,
clearly you all know who it is so no need for introductions.
hehehe ;)
(and yes my stove IS that FILTHY in the backround.)
LOL My Mother's gonna have heart failure when she sees I posted this. LOL


Here's Santa Bear...
he's from a few years back.

I so miss my boy,
more than I have words to express it.
When I found this ornament in the box, I just paused a moment & my eyes filled with tears.
Ruby caught sight of this & walked up to me, took my hand & said:
"Momma no cry, Ebbyeezer happy he in heaven. Ruby here now."
Which, of course only made me cry even more...
She then decided that what I needed was a big hug & she kissed my cheek & said:
"I wuv you SO MUCH Momma, no cry."


I really am beyond blessed.

So, although my heart will always have a hole in it where Ebenezer once lived,
my heart will also always be blessed to be overflowing from the love of this gorgeous child.
And you just can't ask for anything more at Christmas, I'm pretty sure of that.

& to Ebenezer,
you're forever in my heart pal,
till we meet again old friend.
*big fuzzy Momma hug all the way up to dog heaven*

Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

The Christmas tree pics are really amazing. It's shocking how fast they grow. Thanks for sharing!


Tiffany

MB said...

I love the ornamet you made that was Ruby with bear. If I only had as much talent in my whole body as you do in your pinky finger, I would probably be able to attempt something like that.

Thanks for sharing.

Michelle

Lisa said...

I love your ornaments they are super cute! I'm sending my hugs up to your fuzzy son cause he was the cutest damn thing ever!

Sandra said...

OMG, it has been a while since I checked in and my, how Ruby has grown!!!!!! How did this happen???