Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wow...

...X's 3!

1st Christmas 2nd Christmas 3rd Christmas

Is it really our 3rd Christmas together?
Was this really the 3rd time I've been able to take my baby to see Santa?
Well, she's not a baby anymore.
She's growing into a sweet, wonderful, funny, loving, beautiful little lady.
And me?
Oh, I might be finding white hairs along the way,
& feeling aches & pains in places that I didn't know I could,
I have a bedtime that is painfully closer to hers with each passing night,
and yet,
I just know that I would not trade places with anyone else in the whole world,
ever.
They don't get to hear that beautiful child call them, "Momma".
Life is good.

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

I wish our third Christmas card would like like yours. OUr second one does look like yours, HA. Our first one does too, Glenys loved him the first year. WHAT HAPPENED I CAN'T IMAGINE. I guess she didn't like what he brought her? Love Ruby's conversation with Santa.

Beverly

Eliza2006 said...

We haven't seen Santa yet this year because our year #2 is sure to look like yours!

Tiffany