Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Me... SPEECHLESS?


Ok, well maybe not speechless,
BUT STUPEFIED, PERHAPS?
DUMBFOUNDED?
PERPLEXED?
AGHAST?
STARTLED,
PUZZLED?
STUMPED?
DISMAYED?
SHOCKED?
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY;
FLABBERGASTED!

Very long story, very short version:

At doctor's today, had my height recorded.

5 feet 2 & 1/2 inches



SAY WHAT BIOTCH?

NOW I KNOW YOU DIDN'T JUST TELL MY ASS THAT I'M
5 FEET 2 & 1/2 INCHES
WHEN CLEARLY IT SAYS RIGHT HERE ON MY LICENCE
(showing her licence)
THAT I'M
5 FEET 4 INCHES!
SEE?!#$%
YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN,
OBVIOUSLY YOU NEED TO DO THAT OVER!

(do over)



5 feet 2 & 1/2 inches.




HOLY
SHIT
NO F'N WAY!

(woman with the ruler)

"Yes f'n way..."

Excuse me while I take my newly short ass to a pity party for 1.
at the local chapter of the lolly pop guild.

*SNIFFLE*

=*(

5 comments:

Diana said...

I hope you and Ruby have a Merry Christmas.let me know what is going on.
Diana

RamblingMother said...

Oh Gosh shrinking in your 30s? There is no hope. I thought we at least had 20 more years before the shrinkage started.

Beverly

Lisa said...

It's funny because when Lace went for her initial appointment the same thing happened. She was not so happy that she was "shrinking"!

Tini said...

were you slouchin'??

Calico Sky said...

I wonder why??