Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Check THIS Out...


...is this INSANE or WHAT?@#%^%@#!


I LOVE IT!!!!!


And this one is just the silly PROTOTYPE!
I'm telling you,
once I put the image on the front the way I want it
&
fix the font size,
I'm going to be OVER THE MOON IN LOVE with this thing!
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!
Can someone pinch me please?
You know,
I'm thinking I want to have some sort of contest where one of you can win
your very own blog book!
I've just gotta figure out how to come up with something creative enough!
*BIG SMILES*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out my post today. It had 19 outclicks to your site. I know it's not a whole lot, but it's a start.

I did a post on RQ, too, but it got pulled. You can "talk" about a product you have purchased and recommend, but you can't recommend before you've purchased or if it's your business.

Good luck!

RamblingMother said...

So are other people's comments also included? That is sometimes just as valuable.

Beverly

Eliza2006 said...

I love it! I want one!!!

Tiffany