Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So Cute It's Disturbing...



Ah, the wedgie...
beautiful isn't it?
LOL
My daughter thinks so!
So much so that on a DAILY BASIS,
SHE REVISITS THE WEDGIE WITH SMILES & LAUGHTER!
And as if this PICTURE wasn't enough to make you grin,
my cell phone also takes these nifty little videos
&
I honestly don't know what possessed me but I just HAD to share with you all
a little slice of my afternoon as I've lived it here in good ole'
WEDGIE TOWN!
*ROFLMAO*



(& not ONE mention of that 'thong song'!)
LOL

4 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Looks very painful!!

MB said...

for some reason, she looks like she has such long legs..

and that is so funny, Taylor can't stand for her underwear to be in her hiney as she calls it.

Eliza2006 said...

That really is funny. I was laughing right out loud!

Tiffany

Melodee said...

That is hilarious! My 5-year old insists on hiking the waistbands of her pants as high as they will go, giving herself "underwear problems" as she says.