Saturday, April 12, 2008

And The Winner Is...







CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's funny, before doing the actual event that I video taped with my cell this morning, yesterday my Mom & I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to do a few practice runs to make sure Ruby understood the concept of JUST ONE TICKET & not a handfull. We used the actual tickets that were used this morning & I SHIT YOU NOT, each time she chose a winner, EVERY TIME, it was always the same person, MICHELLE! I would mix them up THOROUGHLY and have her try again, what happened? SAME THING, MICHELLE! So, I guess Michelle, you were DESTINED to be the proud new owner of my Kitchen Bible! I hope it brings you, Julia & Daddy as many happy meals as it has us over the years. *HUGS*

All our love!

-Amy & Miss Ruby Cate (who did a GREAT job NOT ONLY picking the winner but ALSO SAYING:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!) hehehehe

1 comment:

Michelle said...

WOOO HOOOOOO!!! I just got back from Chicago so I was excited to see this awesome news. Yay! I am a happy girl. :D