Saturday, September 01, 2007

BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT...

...EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd like to publicly thank my cousin Steve (Ruby's Uncle Steve) for surprising me this year with, what will go down in history as, THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!


(that is, until he decides to perhaps one day buy me a car, till then, this one stands as such!)
So, what was this fabulous gift you're all wondering?
Ok...

See this pic? It's a pic of my hand reaching out to touch,
THE STAGE!
That's right, FRONT ROW PEOPLE!
Oh, what's that?
What stage you ask?

THIS STAGE OF COURSE!

Gee, I wonder why I was in Boston tonight... let's see,
oh, I remember!
Wait, let me back up...

For those of you who don't watch last comic standing,
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!@#$%
For those of you who DO,
OMG
GUESS WHO I LAUGHED WITH TONIGHT?
WHILE SITTING IN THE FRONT ROW?
AND GOT A HUG FROM AFTER?
AND CHATTED WITH AS WELL?
RIGHT HERE AT BOSTON'S OWN COMEDY CONNECTION?!



ONLY THE FUNNIEST COMIC THIS SEASON ON LCS:



GERRY DEE!!!!!!
Had so much fun I nearly WET MY PANTS, AGAIN!!!!!



Gerry, thanks for the most fun night EVER!


You'll always be getting my votes till you're crowned:



LAST COMIC STANDING!
*smile*



Give Ally some hugs from us, she's precious!

-Amy & Ruby Cate


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Diana said...

Happy Birthday...I have never watched that show...I will have to:)

Phyllis said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Amy said...

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday comments, but you should know that my actual birthday is August 12th, and the tickets, given to me then, were for this night! =) IT WAS SO MUCH FUN & GERRY DEE IS A SCREAM I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT! I truly believe he is going to win LAST COMIC STANDING! =)

Again, thanks everyone!

-Amy