Saturday, September 01, 2007

*WARNING: objects in blog may appear smaller than they actually are...

(don't say I didn't warn you)


(If you don't have a weak stomach & can tolerate the triumph's of potty training a toddler,
please scroll down & enjoy today's 1st picture for SEPTEMBER!)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
(I knew it would happen eventually,
and not only did it happen but she TOLD ME that she had to go!
I am so proud I could and DID cry this morning!
My little girl is GROWING UP!)

& most of you will note that I've enabled comments again.
Long story & now is not the time since today is a day of REJOICING OVER POOP,
but let's just say that my reasons for disabling them in the first place had
NOTHING
to do with any of my faithful readers.

So, please... comment away on this GLORIOUS DAY!
*grin*

4 comments:

Sarah's proud Mama said...

WOO HOO!! I remember Sarah did that for the first time! I talked about it to everyone! I had NEVER been so excited to see poop before! :)
Congratulations Ruby!!
Robin

RamblingMother said...

"That's gross."

heh, Beverly

bbmomof2boys said...

Ruby is the queen of poop!!! You go girl!

~Carla

Phyllis said...

WAY TO GO RUBY!!!!!!!