Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Why I'm A Sucker For Younger Men...

(Pssst, Mikhail... look over here at Auntie.)


(Good job little man! Now, go get auntie some iced coffee...)

(Aww you know I'm just kiddin', Auntie drinks TEA!)

(Yes, I'm well aware you drink boob... sorry luv but can't help you out there kiddo,
Auntie's nothing but a big empty fridge that smiles a lot!)


(Hey Mikhail, anyone ever tell you that you do the comb over better than your grandfather?)


(C'mere & give Auntie a smoochie wooch!)

...nuff said?
*smile*

Thank you to my best friend in the world,
Jen, for bringing her HANDSOME SON MIKHAIL down to visit with his Auntie Amy.
Man that kid is just so ADORABLE IT'S ILLEGAL!
I nibbled on his cheeks, his neck, his arms etc...
...but he does get you back if you keep your chin still long enough for him to zone in.

He can, he does, he's strong, he's teething, he's FIERCE!
I LOVE THAT BOY SO MUCH I CAN'T STAND IT!
Thank you Jen for letting me just eat him up from time to time,
I so needed my 'handsome boy fix'.
Life is good...

XoXoXoXo
AUNTIE LOVES YOU LITTLE MISTER MIKHAIL!
*HUGGGGGGGGGGGS*

PS. Happy 5 months little man!

No comments: