Saturday, September 15, 2007

Move Over Dora...


...Old Mac'Donald's movin' in
& he's bringin the whole dang farm WITH HIM!
Man oh MAN do I miss the fun filled days of 'EVERYTHING DORA!'
Nope, not anymore.
Now,
around every corner
&
in every spare nook & cranny of my slowly DYING brain,
there's a moo moo here & a quack quack there.
Here a squeak, there a baa, everywhere an oink oink.


And here's the kicker-
Old mister MacDonald didn't even ASK prior to moving in on my territory.
Not even so much as a 'please'?
What gives Mac?
You think just cuz you arrive with zoo in tow that it gives you cart blanch to invade my world?
Just cuz the cute short Asian is more in love with you than the moon?
Than the sun?
Than the stars?
Than me?
(NEVER Bear mind you... just those other things.)



How bout' I make up a new verse to your catchy jingle, sound ok with you?
(even if it isn't, consider this payback for the cow pies on my living room carpet!)
*music please...*

Old tired Momma had a migraine,
A-L-E-V-E!

It's a fun little one liner,
I think it'll catch on
&
toddler mothers EVERYWHERE are gonna just RUN with it, full force!

Anyone in the market for a spare cow?
Perhaps some bacon?
Anyone?
Anyone?
...Bueller?
*sigh*

Aw, the hell with it, let's everyone just vote for NORM!
*do it, I double dog dare ya!*

1 comment:

Christi and Abbey said...

Catching up again. Happy belated birthday to the fabulous Miss Ruby. Love her new trike. Congrats on the poo-poo in the potty too.
I love what you wrote about loving her more than all the words in the dictionary could explain.