Saturday, September 15, 2007

"Not So Much..."






...it's funny the things you 'think' your child is going to love.
I was WAY off on this one!
My girl would rather surround herself with
'Little People' & Melissa & Doug Puzzles
than get wet from jumping in rainy day puddles.
Splashing in puddles?
What the hell was I thinking?!
Who thought THAT was a good idea?
Certainly not MY daughter... ;)
*smile*
And I wouldn't have her any other way.
Pardon me as I have some little people/puzzle time to attend to with my girl...
*grin*

4 comments:

OziMum said...

That is so funny!!! You are the BEST Mum!!! Most Mum's would be, "No, you're not going outside, it's raining" "No, don't jump in puddles, you'll get wet and dirty"!!! And here you are, giving your daughter the opportunity... and she has no idea what she's meant to be doin'?!!

Love your accent, by the way!

Amy said...

Excuse me, but I don't have an accent. LOL ;) You MUST be mistaken!

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

That is totally hilarious, cause you know she'll do it one day when she's not all dressed for it and has your permission and everything! Adorable!

Eliza2006 said...

That was so cute! Ooops, gotta go...Eliza is demanding to watch it again!

Tiffany