Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Someone call the short bus...

...I apparently need a RIDE!
*sigh*

Ok, I'm going to share something with all of you
&
you are ALL welcome to laugh,
I did.

Took a shower this morning,
as do most all of you I'm assuming,
t'was an uneventful shower as far as showers go,
but I was warm & clean, life was good.
I get out,
get dressed,
brush my hair,
etc...

About an hour goes by,
I was on the phone with a friend
&
kinda noticed that my hair hadn't dried as it normally did.
Hmm, that's odd...
maybe I need to towel dry it again?
So, reaching up to feel what the deal was,
I noticed that my hair just didn't feel normal.
"What the??"


Attempting to run my fingers through it was the last straw...
HELLO AMY,
RINSE THE DAMN CONDITIONER OUT OF YOUR FREAKIN' HAIR,
WILL YA!?!#%$$%

Seriously,
I know the MS has given me permanent, irreversible brain damage
but
THIS IS TOO MUCH!
*LAUGHING*

BEEP BEEP!
Gotta go, there's my ride!

3 comments:

Kris said...

LOL!! Been there done that so I will be taking a ride on that short bus with ya!!

Kris

Lisa said...

HA HA! That totally sounds like something I would do!

Cindy and Co. said...

Went to work that way...lol. I'll save you a seat!