Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cloud 9...


... party of 2!

Date Sunday Update:

Nick was a no show, so be it.
Phil (who was going to be date #2 for next weekend) called & asked if I was getting ready for my date with Nick & I said " I'm ready, but haven't heard from him, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be a no show..."
to which he replied: "Hiss loss, my gain, I'm coming over... that ok with you?"
"Hell yeah that's ok with me!"

Long & short of it, Phil & I had a FANTASTIC day! He met my daughter, my parents,
my uncle & aunt & fit RIGHT IN!
Everyone loved him & he loved everyone... including me. *evilgrin*
And the boy smelled DELICIOUS!
Let's just say that it wasn't the date I had originally anticipated, but it was by FAR a FANTASTIC SURPRISE!

*the fact that he's a phenominal kisser doesn't hurt either*
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Upon leaving he pulled me close, kissed me & said,
" I dont know who it was who didn't show up today, but the guys a fool,
and now I'll be coming back tomorrow, not him."

Life is GOOD.

*smile*





PS: God bless victoria's secret on their
'delicious smelling' cologne for men- OMG!

'Very Sexy' for him.
YES IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Newbury Greenie said...

Adios whats-his-face, hello Phil. You go!

Amy said...

I'm happy about Phil but I'll never say anything bad about Scott. He was a wonderful guy and I was happy with him, it just didn't last, end of story. Please don't ever say anything negative about him, it's just not my style. And yes, YEAH PHIL! *smile*

-Amy

Johnny said...

A boy who meets the whole clan on the first date?

He's got some....you know.

Shannon said...

Yay Phil! My old boss wore Very Sexy and man- you're right- it sure is! Glad you had a great date!