Friday, July 07, 2006

New Shoes!


Are these the CUTEST little shoes or WHAT???


Ruby has the exact same pair that her Nanna got her
during a recent trip to The Children's PLACE.

Ok, so you're probably wondering why a new pair of shoes that Ruby already owns?

I'll tell you why, because they're not for her, they're for her sweet friend GWEN!
That's right, these little numbers, along with a HUGE BOX full of "hand-me-up's"
will be on it's way to her shortly.

Surprises are fun, aren't they?

ENJOY THOSE SHOES GWEN!
(& Mommy, be sure to take a pic or two of her wearing them
and send em' our way, k?)

4 comments:

My Baby Ain't White said...

Shut up! Those are so cute!!!! Yippee, my chickie's gonna be styling...thank you so much.

~Karen and Gwen

my3 kids said...

what cute shoes....Gwen is a lucky girl to share Ruby's clothing....very pretty stuff she has:)

Janice

My Baby Ain't White said...

Ahem, hey Aunt Amy...Mommy told me that you called her from the American Idol concert tonight when Chris Daughtry was singing. She can't stop swooning over him (and secretly calling you a $%#^& for being there when she's not!!) HAHAHA!

Love,
Gwen

Amy said...

Dear Gwen,

I'm sorry that your Mommy is a little peeved with me, however I did not bring her cuz to be honest, I wanted Chris & his beautiful bald bean ALL TO MYSELF! (bet you didn't know that your Aunt Amy is SELFISH when she wants to be, huh?) LOL

Hope she could hear it ok, I have no idea what, if anything, she heard cuz it was SO LOUD, my ears are still ringing as I type this!

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO CHRIS DAUGHTRY LIVE IS DELICIOUS!

*drool*

Ok, I'm WIPED OUT... G'NIGHT ALL!