Sunday, July 09, 2006

One guess where I was tonight...?


THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE, EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
THIS SINGLE MOMMA SAW THE IDOL CONCERT
WHICH MEANS I SAW ONE VERY SEXY,
VERY TALENTED,
VERY DELICIOUS,
CHRIS DAUGHTRY
IN ALL HIS BALD GLORY!!!!
*drool*

Excuze me while I go curl up & have some very sweet dreams!
hee hee

A Great Big THANK YOU to Ruby's Uncle Steve for getting the tickets for us, I LOVE YOU COUSIN!

And to Karen, I hope you were able to hear some Chris Daughtry's beautiful singing
via my cell call.
I'm not sure what, if anything, you heard but hope it was enough to weet your whistle!
*grin*
(Don't hate me because HE'S BEAUTIFUL!)
HEE HEE

6 comments:

Debra Sue said...

We're going in September in West Virginia. C can't wait to see Chris!

My Baby Ain't White said...

Yeah, yeah...I heard it alright. As if a night with Chris Daughtry could compete with my take out, doing laundry, and watching HBO night. (That's right; I'm jealous...)

~Karen

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU TOO COUSIN! Glad you had fun :)

Not gonna ruin anything for when you go, Julie W. I'll just say that Taylor was AWESOME!!

SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!!

MB said...

Amy -
What happened to Elliott? I thought you were sweet on him.

Amy said...

I'm sweet on Elliot BUT, I'd lick ROTTEN EGGS off Chris Daughtry's BALD HEAD! (can't say the same for mister Yamin sadly...)

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

OziMum said...

Glad you had fun!

Hey! I've just tagged you! Go to my blog and copy the questions!

Have fun!!!

Lee-Anne
www.bellaangel.blogspot.com