Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Taking a break...

Lots going on in my life right now... things are a little more than I can handle & I need to take a personal break from blogging, not because I couldn't come up with fun things to entertain the masses, but more because I really need to be focusing on myself right now, my state of mind, body & soul. Lots to mull over & none of it easy to do, but certainly not impossible. I'm strong, I love big, live big, and sometimes have to 'rest big' as well. Not sure when I'll be back but I know it won't be long, just need to take a 'momentary lapse of reason' from my blog world to stop & smell the roses... if there are any.

Keep me in your prayers.

-Amy

ps. Ruby is doing well, so no worries, this 'break' isn't about my baby girl, she's healthy & happy & doing fine. It's her Momma that needs this time, personal reasons. Thank you all in advance for understanding.

*hugs*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy:

This is Sherrie in Surf City USA and I just wanted to say - please take as long as you need to rest. You know my email/phone if you need to talk with someone.
We will miss you and I will check in to see if you are back.

Please take care okay.

Sherrie

Abby's Mom said...

Amy, I hope you are allright. Take some time for your self but I hope it's not too long. Gotta have my "Ruby Fix" :D. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care, Jenny

Anonymous said...

Amy-- Sending (((big hugs))) to you and Ruby--take some time for you, give Miss Ruby snuggles, and breathe deeply-- you are blessed with an adorable daughter who loves you and needs you!!
I'll be checking in to welcome you back-- hope it's soon-- I'm another who looks forward to "Ruby fixes"

Debra Sue said...

I hope all is well. Take care of you, and if you need a friend, let me know.
Deb

Sandra said...

Take some time for yourself but don't forget to come back! I agree with Jenny above that I will miss my "Ruby Fix"

(((hugs))) that all is well with you.

Just Us Girls said...

Hi Amy

I agree, you need some time for yourself. But do please remember that we are all here for you!!

Hugs
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,

Hope all's OK with you....well OK, obviously ALL is not....but I hope things will come back into balance soon and the good will far outweight the not-so.

Be really kind you yourself OK.
Get back to blogging when you're re-charged and ready to go...

In the meantime....will miss you and Miss Cheeks lots.
Please know we care and wish you the best!

Anne and her own Cheeky ones.

Just Us Girls said...

Still thinking of you!
Hugs,
Carrie