Sunday, July 23, 2006

Slow & steady wins the race...

... at least that's what they say. I'm beginning to think that slow is just the way of it & perhaps you never win the race but just occasionally come 'close' to winning but never actually cross that finish line. Who knows.

As far as Ruby is concerned... she's doing well.

For now, we're still happy together and enjoying our summer as best we can.
Ruby still loves her Nanna and Nonno to pieces, and in fact this morning she spent the better part of an hour putting BOWS IN NONNO'S HAIR! No lie, check it out...




Ruby thought that was the FUNNIEST THING she's ever seen !

Thanks to my readers for your patience & concern with me during my blog-free week...
it was appreciated more than you know.

I may be a little broken, but I'm back.

-Amy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping your heart feels better soon. Welcome back, I've missed your posts and seeing Lil Miss Ruby!

Just Us Girls said...

Welcome back! Hang in there girl and things will get better.

Hugs from Canada...

Carrie, Kayli and Mya
xoxoox

Christi and Abbey said...

Welcome back : )
so sorry for the heartache you've been through. And yes, my goodness, give yourself more time!

Tonia said...

That's about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Yea, Nonno for wearing bows for Ruby!!! That's one FANTABULOUS grandfather!!

Glad your back!
~Hugs
Tonia
http://ourfulingprincess.blogspot.com/