Friday, November 18, 2005

A Cut and Paste Ni Hao from Amy!!

From Amy:

I don't know if this is going to work or not, the computer access
in Beijing kinda sucks A** but here goes nothing...

Ok so today is the end of day one in Beijing! We were up at the
BUTTCRACK of DAWN had a wonderful breakfast buffet & then all loaded
into the bus to head out to see Tien'amen Square (spelling?) The
Forbidden City, the Imperial Gardens, pearl market & the
silk factory! Great day, TONS OF WALKING AND I'M EXHAUSTED!
But excellent day all in all even if I am wiped out.

I got myself some silk bedding for back home IT'S GORGEOUS & RED AND
I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! and also I bought Ruby a pearl necklace & matching
bracelet for when she graduates college someday. I did take a ton of
pictures but can't upload any of them from here, maybe from Nanchang on
Sunday after GOT'CHA DAY!

Tomorrow it's another busy day of sight seeing, we go to the Great Wall
and go out to lunch at the friendship restaurant... we had lunch out
today too & it was authentic 'Chinese Food' half of it I didn't know what
it was but ate it anyways in the spirit of this whole experience.

I'm wiped out & need to get some sleep, it's 8:20 pm here so I hope this
finds it's way to you & you can do my email some justice on my BLOG! ;)

Hope to touch base again soon!

Love,

-Amy (and pretty soon RUBY! )




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you?? I have been waiting to see your posts about GOTCHA DAY ;)
I hope all is well...

Carrie