Saturday, November 12, 2005

The GENIUS of MARKUS!!!


Ok, I'm back from my hair appointment and I could NOT BE HAPPIER! Markus is truly a GENIUS! I LOVE my cut, I LOVE the style and I am PSYCHED FOR CHINA!!!!!!!!

I am NOT however excited to have learned today that my 'gaydar' DOESN'T WORK! While sitting in the Markus's chair as he worked his magic, there was a VERY HANDSOME VERY FRIENDLY VERY YOUNG 23 YEAR OLD 'NEIGHBOR' in the NEXT CHAIR! So, what did I do the entire time? I FLIRTED & CHATTED MY ASS OFF WITH SAID CUTIE PIE! Was feeling very good about the whole scene until he got up to leave, smiled told me to have a blast in China & that was that. So I IMMEDIATELY told Markus that I thought he was ADORABLE etc... and he and Bethany ( the girl who did cutie pie's hair) started laughing & Markus said "Aw, honey I love you but your gaydar SO DOES NOT WORK!" I could NOT BELIEVE IT! SAY IT ISN'T SO!!! THAT CUTIE PIE WAS GAY???? HE DOESN'T PLAY FOR MY TEAM?????? SOOOOOO SADDDD!!!!!! I mean, I have gay friends who I absolutely ADORE but when there's a REALLY CUTE GUY I'M DIGGIN' don't tell me that he's gay! =*(

So it's a bittersweet day for me today, because no matter how great my hair looks I still spent an hour flirting with a guy who would rather look at Ricky Martin than me BUMMER!!!!!

Oh well, live & learn... & get new batteries for my DAMN GAYDAR! grrrrrrrrrr

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the new 'do

Shannon said...

Look how cute you are! I'm so jealous over the dark shiny hair that also appears to be rather thick and luxurious damn you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Delurking to say that I love your haircut! And that I can't wait to read about your trip to China!

-- Melissa A.

OziMum said...

Lovin your hair! How gorgeous are you?!!! Ruby will be so stoked to have such a gorgeous Mummy...now, where can we find Daddy.... Lookin as good as you do, I'm sure it won't be long?!!!

Miss_Deidre said...

OH MY GAWD! I LOVE your hair, honey ... It's so very ... YOU!

Very sensible for the new Mama ... *chuckle*

As for your gaydar, we'll give you a pass on that one ... Everyone knows that hair cutting can wreak havoc with gaydar signals ...

I've even been known to go for straight girls when getting my hair cut!

BTW, Mrs. Elvis ... Try living in Missouri ... they don't even KNOW what new eyebrows are ... everyone around here has the perma-surprised UniBrow look ... As for hair dye ... well, it's all about home boxes here ...

SAVE ME!!