Friday, November 04, 2005

HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY EBENEZER!!!!

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday EBENEZERRRR...
Happy birthday to YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My boy is TEN YEARS OLD TODAY! So his Nana and I thought it would be only fitting to take him for his 'BIRTHDAY WALK!' let's just say that he starts out with a bang but tends to drag his birthday ass towards the end! hehehe STILL A WONDERFUL WALK and here are the pics to prove it! ;) Next we'll be making some peanut butter doggie biscuits to celebrate mister Fatty Mc'Fat's 10th Birthday! ;)


Hmmm I wonder what this suspicious smell is on this hydrant???


Sure Momma, I'll pause so you can get a picture of me, after all, I'm GORGEOUS!!!


Ahhhh much better, have to leave my MARK every TWO FEET, so this spot will do... don't worry, we'll stop again in like fifteen seconds to leave another mark!


Ok, I'm friggen BEAT... where's my water bowl & those peanut butter cookies you promised??

What can I say, us Italians like to EAT! MY BOY IS NO EXCEPTION! Honestly, I think he could give my relatives in Italy a RUN for their GHNOCCHI'S! hehehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ebenezer!! I haven't seen Mr. Eb in a LONG time, but I still remember he's TOO cute!! Lots of love you both of you!

~ Lisa