Wednesday, November 02, 2005

In China Itinerary...

FINALLY!!!!!!! I just received an email from my agecny and the following is my In China Itinerary!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO RUBY HERE I COME BABY!!!!!!!!

SCHEDULE

Nov 16: WEDNESDAY
NW327 BOSDTW 845AM 1057AM
NW 25 DTWNRT 145PM 510PM
NW 11 NRTPEK 600PM 915PM

Nov 17: THURSDAY Wangfujing Grand Hotel
Beijing – Arrive Beijing at 9:15pm, will be met by local guide at
the airport. Stay at Wangfujing Grand Hotel.

Nov 18: FRIDAY Wangfujing Grand Hotel
Beijing - Tour of TianAnMen Square, Forbidden City and the Summer
Palace. (Lunch included)

Nov 19: SATURDAY Wangfujing Grand Hotel
Beijing – Tour of the Great Wall. (Lunch included)

Nov 20: SUNDAY
Gloria Hotel
Beijing – Flight MU5174 (11:25am – 1:45pm) to Nangchang.
Nanchang – Arrive Nanchang at 1:00pm, will be met by local guide
at the airport. Receive your daughter in the afternoon.
I GET RUBY A DAY EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nov 21: MONDAY Gloria Hotel
Nanchang – Interview with CAB have adoption registration done.
Interview with Justice Dept. Apply for baby’s passport.

Nov 22: TUESDAY Gloria Hotel
Nanchang – City tour and shopping.

Nov 23: WEDNESDAY Gloria Hotel
Nanchang – Visit the suburban of Nanchang City.

Nov 24: THURSDAY Gloria Hotel
Nanchang – Pick up the Notary documents.

Nov 25: FRIDAY White Swan Hotel
Nanchang – Pick up your daughter’s passport.
Flight CZ3536 (4:10 – 5:30pm) to Guangzhou.

Guangzhou – Be met by local guide at the airport. Check-in
White Swan Hotel.

Nov 26: SATURDAY White Swan Hotel
Guangzhou – Child’s medical check up, picture taken and fill out the forms.

Nov 27: SUNDAY White Swan Hotel
Guangzhou – City tour.

Nov 28: MONDAY White Swan Hotel
Guangzhou – Interview with U. S. Consulate at 10:30am.

Nov 29: TUESDAY White Swan Hotel
Guangzhou – Pick up baby’s visa.

Nov 30: WEDNESDAY
NW 10 CANNRT 830AM 140PM
NW 26 NRTDTW 345PM 120PM
NW370 DTWBOS 313PM 503PM


HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO BESIDE MYSELF RIGHT NOW I'M LAUGHING & CRYING AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE I COME BABY!!!!!!!!! MOMMA'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONNA KISS THOSE CHUBBY CHEEKS FOREVER!!!!!!!

2 comments:

OziMum said...

So excited for you Amy - I can feel your excitment and "holy crapness!" through your post! I'm going to say something utterly ridiculous now...TRY AND RELAX AND GET SOME SLEEP! You can SO tell - I've not been in those "waiting to travel" shoes yet!!! I'm grinin from ear to ear for ya! Lee-Anne

Anonymous said...

I'm SO excited for you!! I can't wait to see her cute little face! You're going to be a GREAT mommy!! Love you lots my la la la girl!!

Lisa