Sunday, November 20, 2005

Update from Amy

Hey guys!! Ok, it's sunday morning, Nov 20th, and I am happy to say that it's GOTCHA DAY!!!!!!!!!!! It's 7:05am in the morning and I'm showered & dressed and ready to go down to breakfast & enjoy my last meal here at the wangfujing grand hotel in Beijing! We leave here at 9am and head to the airport for our 11:30 flight to Nanchang! We will be staying at the Gloria hotel and our precious babies arrive at the hotel at 4:30pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are 14 families receiving their precious children today and what a MAGICAL DAY IT'S GOING TO BE! We are all so happy and can't wait to see our babies! I have to apologise that I don't have any photos to share with you all because I can't get my camera to work with these computers here and who knows if I will be able to in Nanchang but please know that when I come HOME I will HAVE PICS OF RUBY FOR SURE!!
Yesterday we had a great day.
We went to the jade factory and the Great wall and the friendship store and then the cloisonne factory! We're having fun but I can't wait to meet my baby later on today so I'll post more from Nanchang!
Later Gaters... I'M OFF TO KISS THOSE CHEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE,
-Amy

No comments: