Monday, November 28, 2005

Last day in China!

Ok, today is our last day in China, currently I'm at the business center using the hotel computers and it's ok but I swear I think the connection is slow on purpose so that it'll take me TWICE AS LONG to blog & they get TWICE AS MUCH MONEY FROM ME! As if I haven't already helped the Chinese economy ENOUGH ALREADY! lol I'm glad you're all enjoying the pics, I don't have any I can post right now because I forgot my chord to connect the cam to the computer, but I promise once I'm home I'll post EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I HAVE ON MY CAM! There's over 200! =)

Well, my cell phone is charging, my charger shit the bed while here so I had to come to the business center & I was able to use their charger for Nokia phones for FREE! So I thought while I was here I might as well just be online! We're gonna go buy some chinese childrens books today & then it's off to the U.S. Consulate to swear my Ruby Cate in as a U.S. Citizen & then I receive her Visa to get into the United States! SO EXCITING! Thanks so much to everyone who has commented on my blog, I've read them all and appreciate the sweet sentiments! Ruby is VERY EXCITED to come home & meet her family & friends & especially her doggie Ebenezer! Once we're all settled in at home I'll try & post a quick 'We're home safe" blog then sometime over the weekend I'll post ALL THE PICTURES FOR EVERYONE TO SEE! I even got one of a little chinese boy wearing SPLIT PANTS! SERIOUSLY A SCREAM TO SEE! ;)

Ok, take care everyone & looking forward to blogging from home! I LOVE YOU ALL! PRAY FOR A SAFE RETURN TRIP FOR US ALL!

Love,

-Amy & Miss. Ruby Cate Pei Mu!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy and Rugy-
Here is a prayer going out to you in China for a safe and QUICK trip home....I look forward to all the 200 pictures you will post when you get back...BIG kisses on those cheeks!!!
Lisa and Tate

rubyiscoming said...

Amy,
I just found your blog. My hubby and I are ALSO naming our daughter, Ruby. Your Ruby is truly a gem - what a beauty - how happy you both must be!
Safe travels,
Kim
http://www.rubyiscoming.blogspot.com/

OziMum said...

Have a safe and "uneventful" trip home! Loved reading your blog, and seeing gorgeous Ruby Cate - on the Red couch - her shoes look huge!!! She so adorable. Can't wait til you get home, so we can hear more about the trip and see the pics! Thanks Amy! Lee-Anne

Anonymous said...

Amy, it sounds like you are creating some wonderful memories. I can't wait to see all of your pictures. I always look forward to reading your website and seeing the new pics.

Have a safe and happy trip home.

Take care,
Tonda

Anonymous said...

Amy
I can't wait until you are home safe and sound. Call me when you get a free moment and I will come by and say hello to your beautiful little girl.

Love and miss you
Kristina

Anonymous said...

I am SO SO SO SO SO excited and happy for you!!!! I hope you had a wonderful wonderful time! I can't wait to meet Ms. Ruby! Love you tons la la la la la la la girl!! :)

~ Lisa

Shannon said...

Home safely you two! Can't wait to see all the pics and to hear all about Ruby getting settled. Love the pics of her in the Red Sox shirt!

Just Us Girls said...

Safe travels and I was wondering if you were home yet?!!

Havent seen you post yet and hope all is well..

Carrie Yang

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is well, and that you had a safe and uneventful flight home. Can't wait to see more pictures, and to meet little miss sweet cheeks!!!