Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thanks to ALL!

This goes out to each & every one of you who read my blog faithfully (LISA!!) & not so faithfully (Chris!! LOL)... to my friends in the real world & the cyber world... to my closest friends & family... to anyone who has had any sort of influence in my life to date, I say a big heartfelt THANK YOU! The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step... someone famous said that but don't ask me who cuz damnit, it's late and I'm tired & I have to be up at 5am to get showered, dressed & leave this house by 6am to head to Logan. Please be patient with me as I will attempt to blog from China, I don't know if I'll be successful at posting photos from there but I DO KNOW that I'll at least be able to post 'text' updates so don't hate me if you all have to wait a while for pictures of little miss 'CHEEKS'. I ask that you all just please keep myself, my friend Ronayne, and my beautiful little Ruby in your thoughts & prayers so that we may have a happy & healthy trip & return safe & sound on the night of the 30th. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone & please know that I love you all!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

-Amy

PS. To, R.K., I love you more than you know, and I know Ruby will too. I'll miss you but we'll be together very soon. Love always, Me.

*smooch*

3 comments:

Miss_Deidre said...

Be safe ... be good ... and give Ruby a kiss from her crazy Aunt Didi ...

We'll see you when you get home

Anonymous said...

omg ... I can't believe the time is FINALLY here!!!

Have a safe trip! I'm SO looking forward to seeing you and Ruby when you get home!

XOXOXO
Uncle Steve

Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey and I cant wait to see pictures of you and Ruby..FINALLY together!!!

All the best on a wonderful journey..

~Carrie
NB, Canada