Monday, November 07, 2005

Travel Meeting & my baby's 14 months old today! =)

Well, today at 4pm my time (1pm washington time) is my travel meeting with my agency to go over last minute paperwork for my upcoming trip! I leave a week from WED! =) And, today also happens to be the day my Ruby turns 14 months old! I can't believe that when she turns 15 months she'll be HOME WITH ME & ALL HER FAMILY! OMG

Let me just tell those of you reading this who have yet to make it to this stage, it does get here before you know it & MY GAWD it's JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Every little milestone is a memory to put in either a blog or a handwritten journal and each one more precious than the next! Treasure EVERY moment, be it your i160 or your i171 or your DTC or your LID.... from your Referral to your TA, right down to your Travel arrangements, it's all magical because let's face it, at the end of the whole journey, be you single or married... the end result is the same: A Wish Come TRUE!!!!!!!

And if you're me, a beautiful CHUBBY CHEEKED GIRL named FU PEI MU! hee hee
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY MOMMA'S COMING SOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: