Monday, November 28, 2005

RED COUCH PICTURE!!!





HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! It's me, AMY! I am ACTUALLY POSTING TO MY OWN BLOG FINALLY!! I'm still in China but am currently in a small slice of heaven called Guangzhou, a little island off the southern coast of China and it's PARADISE HERE! I went SWIMMING today! The water was VERY COLD cuz it's an outdoor pool HOWEVER, anyone who knows me knows that I'm a damn FISH so I was IN THERE SO FAST! I do think though that after about 20 minues when I thought the water was starting to warm up that what was actually happening was that my body was going numb. LOL oh well, felt so good to swim in nov! Anyhoo... today was fun, we did our famous 'RED COUCH' picture where all of the Babies in my travel group get lined up along one of the many Red Couches in the White Swan Hotel and we take their pics! I'll give you all ONE GUESS WHICH ONE RUBY IS! lol (for those of you who don't know where I'm from, Massachusetts, home of the BOSTON RED SOX, is where I call home...) Now, qquick, find Ruby! ;) hee hee
She did SO GOOD! My precious little monkey didn't cry at all, she just sat & kinda looked around at all the other crying babies and was probably thinking " what's the problem people, it's just a picture...?' LOL She was so good! I'm having a wonderful time here in Shamian Island it's just beautiful! Shopping is so wonderful & SO CHEAP! *grin* I have just one more day here & then first thing wed morning at the ASS CRACK OF DAWN we leave the White Swan for the hotel & head for HOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait, I am excited for everyone to meet little Miss Ruby Cate and just want to sleep in my OWN BED and show Ruby her own Crib & her TONS OF TONS OF TOYS THAT ARE WAITING FOR HER! Plus, she has no idea yet but she's got an adorable lovable dog waiting for her too! I MISS YOU EBENEZER!!!

Here are some more pics for you all to enjoy & then I won't be posting again until I'm home but I want to say again a VERY BIG HUGE THANK YOU TO KAREN FOR ALL HER HELP WITH MY BLOG WHILE I'VE BEEN IN CHINA! KAREN YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

Ok so it's late monday night & tomorrow is the last day here, we have to drive with our babies to the US Consulate & do the swearing in ceremony on behalf of our babies & then we get their visa's so that we can FLY HOME WED!!!! OMG I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Enjoy the pics everyone & keep me and Ruby and Ronayne in your prayers as it is going to be one very long, very interesting, very tiring trip home! We fly from Guangzhou to Tokyo, then Tokyo to Detroit, then Detroit to Boston... then I'll be about ready to hang myself I'll be SO DAMN TIRED!!

Oh, and Paige, don't tell anyone you read all my bad words in here! LOL pretend you never saw em! ;)

Give my love to everyone & I can't wait for you to meet Ruby too! =)

Love to you all & I'LL BE HOME SOON WITH MY PRECIOUS BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER MISS RUBY CATE PEI MU!

Love always,

-Amy & Ruby

5 comments:

Miss_Deidre said...

Amy, she's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person and kiss those lil monkey cheeks ...

Be safe on your way home ... We will all say prayers for you and your daughter ... *HUGSSSS*

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip home & I hope Ruby adjusts well to the time change. If anyone offers to help, take them up on it.

BTW, Ruby looks great in red - it's her color.

Remember - Hershey in the Spring.

Congratulations Mommy & baby!

TammyChina1 (MSN buddy)

Susan said...

So cute!! Glad to hear you'll be heading home soon and that all is well.

xoxo

Susan

Anonymous said...

I'm not biased or anything (yeah, right), but Ruby has to be the most beautiful and best dressed baby in that whole group!

I can't wait to see you Wed. evening! :)

hugssssss & kissessssss

Uncle Steve

M3 said...

Too cute!!!!! Just love the pics of her on the couch looking all calm (in her Sox shirt of course) while chaos reigns around her. Hilarious!

Have an awesome trip home!