Thursday, December 01, 2005

CHINA PICS!!!




I have never been a fan of flying but Ronayne helped me through it, over 30 hours of traveling! UGH!!












Group pictures in Beijing... it was chilly there and I LOVED IT! ( not a fan of the heat )


















Various pics of my beautiful baby girl Ruby Cate Pei Mu!


Medical Exam room for Adopted Babies... RUBY PASSED WITH FLYING COLORS!!!


Ruby's bestest buddy Thia, they had a BLAST together!! WE MISS YOU ALREADY THIA!!!!



Pic's of Shamian Island, Guangzhou China. (Where the White Swan is located...)


Ruby's other good buddy Song, isn't she just precious? WE MISS YOU SONG & ERMA!! (her momma)


The 'CHOP' girls of Guangzhou... now, there are TONS of places selling chinese hand carved Chops, but these two got all my business, and trust me, I bought over a dozen chops! ;)
(A chop is a hand carved wooden stamp with your child's name on it in both english & then the chinese characters as well as any little symbol you'd like to add, like ladybugs or butterflies etc...) I LOVED THE CHOPS I GOT!


Ok, when they say that the kids in China wear 'split pants' THEY AREN'T KIDDIN! This kid was wandering around outside a 7-11 we frequented to get bottled water & I couldn't resist taking this pic, HELLO PUT SOME PANTS ON THE POOR BOYS FRANK & BEANS WILL YA?@$#$%



More pics of my precious punkin' hehehe I LOVE THAT KID!




Chicken anyone? I'll have mine WITHOUT THE HEAD & BEAK PLEASE! ugh BOGUS!


Awwwww, this is a pic of Ruby on the Famous Red Couch with her older friend Wynn, WE LOVE WYNN! She was the sweetest little girl ever & really was a joy to be around! WE MISS YOU WYNN!



Boats along the Pearl River in Shamian Island, Guangzhou.


My FAVORITE Red Couch pic of all the ones I took that day, it's adorable!


Ruby in her bathing suit even though she refused to go in the water! LOL ( she's not as insane as her momma apparently!)










The gorgeous grounds & the pool at the White Swan!


Our friend Wynn with her new Cell phone her Momma bought her! It was so cute to watch her talk on it, I could eat that kid up!



AWWWW THIA WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Ruby really enjoyed spending her time with you while we were all together in China! CAN'T WAIT TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN REAL SOON!















More pics from Guangzhou, China.






Three different LONG flights home & my baby girl SLEPT MOST OF IT! She's such a trooper!!!


2 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Welcome home! I must admit...I'm insanely jealous! Congratulations. You have a beautiful girl!!!!!

Tiffany
LID 8/05 and impatiently waiting for Eliza

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!!! she is beautiful!! i wish i could meet her!! she seems like a little angel!!!!! She looks like she is enjoying home! Wish i could meet her!

~*Paige W*~